The Company, located in New York, is an importer and distributor of premium boutique wine to the United States market. Founded in the past fifteen years, the owner’s passion for fine wines has turned into a well-established business with among the highest profit margins in the industry and whose premium selection includes wines from the major wine regions in Europe, North America, and South America.
The team takes great care in hand selecting each wine and then marketing those wines to restaurants, hotels, and specialty retailers. They continue to procure these wines in the various regions of Italy and remain dedicated to expanding the portfolio into other regions of the world. The Company picks wineries and restaurants/retailers who share a philosophy centered on excellent customer service and attention to detail. The Company is dedicated to developing and maintaining a diverse and balanced portfolio of hand-selected, estate-bottled boutique wines that are interesting, naturally rich, and high in quality.
The Company is locally known for its best-in-industry and well–trained sales and operational professionals. The company prides itself in establishing a family culture for its team of young, hardworking personnel with unique skillsets. The company’s wine specialists work efficiently to help clients select wines that fit their environment and keep their businesses growing. Sales representatives visit their contracted clients to take inventory and evaluate brand needs.
The company’s clientele is known to include some of the most successful businesses in the United States. The company’s goal for the future is to continue bringing both known and undiscovered fine wines from around the world into the US market while also expanding into the spirits market.
- Established business with an excellent reputation in local markets (NY, NJ, CT, and PA).
- Among the highest profit margins in the industry (56% vs. 24% for the industry).
- Highly skilled sales and management personnel teams that operate within a culture of family.
- Company has grown organically and is ready to see sales explode with the introduction of spirits and an improved distribution network.
- Impressive and balanced portfolio of hand-selected, estate-bottled boutique wines that are interesting, naturally rich, and high in quality.
- The Company’s fine selection has expanded immensely including not only wines from Italy but also the major wine regions in Europe, North America, and South America.
- The Company does not carry any long-term debt and provides a great opportunity for someone interested in a business with strong cash flow in a stable and recession-resilient market.
- Long-lasting forged partnerships with a broad range of loyal clients and suppliers.
- Track record of astute customer focus resulting in excellent customer service and attention to detail.
The company is listed for $14,900,000. The owner, like many, would like to see a strong cash at
closing offer, but he is open to proposals involving growth capturing incentives.
|Years in Business||14 Years– Since 2005||Terms||Negotiable|
|Employees||20 employees including 3 key personnel and 17 sales reps. .||Ownership||100%|
|Hours||Mon. – Fri. 8:00AM – 5:00PM||Reason for Sale||Current owner planning to move back to Europe|
-2,500 Sq.ft office space rented at $9,00/month.
-No rent charged for the shared warehouse space.