The business is a dump truck/material hauling company located in the Pacific Northwest (PNW). Operating since 1993, they own trucks for hauling rock, sand, gravel, dirt, etc.
The company has achieved a superior industry reputation and workload capacity. They are the ones to call for projects of any size. They literally shape the hauling/trucking industry’s dynamics in the region. As such, the company is the material hauling leader in the Pacific Northwest with long-term, high-profile projects. This provides a clear path for recurring revenue.
Further, they withstand fluctuations in the nation’s economy through engagement in large-scale, multi-year projects. They are always running at full capacity. Even if they were to experience an absurd 50% reduction in business, they would still operate at 100% of their owned-truck capacity.
In the last three years, Net Income has increased 71%. They have hit a tipping point with future growth now compounding. Their credibility and performance, coupled with their people, processes and procedures, makes this company a strategic “must purchase”.
Growth opportunities include i) footprint expansion with new satellite locations near areas with large projects/growth and ii) the introduction of marketing. The company does not have a website and they have never implemented a marketing program.
- Revenue: $24,000,000
- SDE: $2,700,000
- Assets include 67 owned trucks which are mostly new (within three years).
- 71% increase in Net Income since 2016
- Long-term engagements on multiple projects.
- The company is a leading Dump Truck company in the PNW
- 26 years of experience building both superior network connections and successful hauling strategies
- Revenue security by running owned trucks at full capacity and outsourcing significant overflow work.
- Boosts profits by brokering materials – who needs material and who needs it removed.
- People, processes and procedures securely in place to significantly grow revenue on the company’s solid foundation
- The company has a new maintenance facility which is meticulously operated and thoughtfully designed to provide operational cost savings
Both owners have been involved in the trucking industry their entire careers. They are ready to retire, focusing on their family. Both owners are willing to sign a non-compete agreement and want to help ensure the company’s smooth transition to its new owner in order to see their company legacy thrive in the years ahead. This company is an open listing and buyers are asked to submit offers based on their analysis of this fantastic company.
|Business||N/A||Asking Price||Open Listing|
|Locations||Pacific Northwest U.S.||Terms||Negotiable|
|Years in Business||26 Years – Since 1993||Ownership||100%|
|Employees||87 employees, including 61 drivers.||Facilities||The facilities are owned. The business owners are open to selling the real estate for $4.1 million.
The owners are also open to leasing the facilities under a market-rate, long-term Triple Net Lease.
o The monthly rental rate is $18,970.00.
|Hours||Regular business hours for Western U.S. time zone|
|Reason for Sale||Both owners have been involved in the trucking industry for their entire careers. They are ready to move on, enjoy life, and spend more time with their family.|