This is a very well-established 12-year-old ecommerce business and leader in the recording and transcription equipment niche, with many loyal repeat buyers and significant growth potential.
They have superior branding and name recognition within the industry, and sells recording hardware and software in several verticals (legal, medical, law enforcement, journalism).
They also have a loyal list of recurring B2B customers that have been buying from them for over the last decade, with an average order size of $634. This is a strong and established business, and with the right owner can be grown significantly.
This business would be an excellent acquisition for someone with marketing skills who knows how to grow and maximize sales. The current owner works approximately 5 hours per week and has outsourced customer support (who works 40 hours per week).
The existing owner is prepared to offer strong transitional support driven by the specific needs of the new owner.
Note: The owner is selling to pursue other business interests.
Here are some of the highlights and competitive advantages of this business:
- Well known and respected name branded URL within the industry.
- Significant growth potential for increasing and maximizing sales.
- A valuable and loyal customer list – including many repeat buyers of the company brand.
- No employee headaches – the owner has and has outsourced customer support (who works 40 hours per week).
- A true lifestyle business – You can run this business from anywhere and it will require very little of your time.