The company is a locally owned and operated siding business, founded in 2000, that has been serving the Northern Idaho market for over 20 years.
The business operates according to core values of exceptional relationship building, personal attention to every detail, and unmatched customer service. Their long-term, loyal clients appreciate the company’s reliability and its straightforward, honest work ethic. The seller relishes in the fact that all of their client relationships are long-lasting, and that the high level of customer service is just one of many reasons why they are one of the most prominent and highly respected siding companies in Northern Idaho.
The firm’s competitive advantage comes from having the size to handle large accounts, yet the simplicity to maintain low overhead and superior quality. With decades of combined experience of expertly siding residential homes, the company’s installation crews deliver superior craftsmanship, while ensuring projects run smoothly and on schedule, from start to finish.
The seller is very content with the company’s current size and turnover. The management structure has been set up in such a way that the owner only needs to work 20 hours per week roughly. Additionally, access to labor has not been an issue given the loyalty of the company’s employees and subcontractors. A new owner with an established hiring structure and talent pipeline, can ramp up the workforce and easily expand the company’s turnover and operations.
- Well established and locally owned business
- Over 25 years of experience serving the Northern Idaho/Eastern Washington markets
- Existing repeat customers contribute 80-90% of the company’s earnings, assuring continued revenue and cash flow security
- Limited competition- Only a few rivals in the local market have the resources and expertise to handle large and complex construction projects
- Improving operating and financial metrics that remain unaffected by the COVID-19 pandemic- Surge in gross profit and net income of 46% and 62% accordingly, in the first five months of 2020 compared to the same period in the prior year
- Numerous growth opportunities available for the new owner to quickly explode sales and expand presence
- Proven track record of customer satisfaction and high quality results
- A preferred employer in the industry with highly motivated, loyal, and engaged employees operating in an entrepreneurial culture
- Business set up to run autonomously and require only minimal input and supervision from current owner (20 hours/week)
- Unparalleled Craftsmanship
- Strategic location offering easy access to the Northern Idaho and Eastern Washington markets
The company is for sale for $1,000,000.
|Years in Business||~ 20 years/ Since 2000||Ownership||100%|
|Employees||8 employees + outside
|Facilities||Monthly rent of $800 ( or $9,600 annual) for a 1,000 sq.ft shared office and warehouse space.|
|Hours||Monday – Friday: 8am – 4pm Saturday – Sunday: Closed||Reason for Sale||After 20+ years spent in the industry, the seller is ready to explore and pursue new interests.|
|Inventory||Minimal, less than $5,000. Everything is drop shipped to job sites directly.|