The company has developed Software-as-a-Service applications that provide US communities with innovative technological prevention and intervention capabilities. In operation since 2010, the company readily connects at-risk adults, youth and troubled families and individuals with the most useful and practical resources available for communities to reduce costs and increase efficiency. For this reason they have won contracts against many large competitors on several government RFPs and contract acquisitions.
The key managers have a combined 50 years of experience connecting the hurting to the help they need, and the Company’s beginnings were based on a powerful, grassroots collaboration with experts representing many relevant disciplines. The Company then combined this valuable input with its in-depth knowledge of national, evidenced-based best practices and innovative technology platforms. The company leveraged this valuable knowledge from thousands of meetings, and with an initial investment of $4.5 million, built a solution to impact many of the most pressing issues in our society: opioid addiction, mental health, homelessness, hospital post-acute care, corrections recidivism, and Child Welfare.
The platforms increase visibility and internal organization to ensure that every individual is given the resources they desperately need with an astounding 95%+ success rate. By accomplishing this so efficiently, the company provides major ROI’s for its customers. For instance, by targeting recidivism in a major mid-west county, they reduced the rate from 70% to 0% and saved an estimated $17.5 million in just fourteen months.
While many software systems exist within the government agency space, they are often solely concentrated on items such as case management and simple reporting or data collection, and most are largely outdated. There is a widespread lack of connectivity, communication, and accountability between government agencies, local providers, large non-profits, and the clients they support. The Company’s platforms are end-to-end solutions, fully configurable, web-based, and easy to use, making this a very unique and complete offering.
Their current pipeline is conservative but still demonstrates the huge opportunity for growth in this market with a total new contract value above $40 million. This pipeline has been realized without a sales team in place nor access to many further resources that a strategic buyer would provide to realize the unlimited potential for impact and substantial earnings. They are just beginning to bid on contracts with large agencies and governments, each of which would result in $1.5-5 million in annual recurring revenue for five to eight years.
- The Company has created web-based Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) applications that readily connect at-risk adults, youth and troubled families and individuals with the most useful and practical resources available.
- They have been impacting many of the most pressing issues in our society: opioid addiction, mental health, homelessness, hospital post-acute care, corrections recidivism, and Child Welfare.
- The platform was built from extensive research in thousands of meetings with experts, all trying to help at-risk individuals and prevent the consequences of a flawed referral system.
- Not only are their platforms more robust and efficient, they are disruptors in the marketplace costing only a fraction of what other companies charge – giving them an absolute competitive advantage over their competitors.
- One platform connects the clients/patients in real time with the community providers they need, ensuring the highest probability for the clients’ success with these referrals.
- A second platform from the company helps foster youth, families, and Child Welfare teams to better manage their licensing, placements, respite care, and more in one system to greatly reduce disruptions.
- The software ensures that every individual is given the resources they desperately need – by accomplishing this so efficiently, they provide major ROI’s for its customers through significant cost savings.
- The soon-to-be approved patent will provide the new owners with protection and a 2-3 year head start on the barriers to entry into the market.
- The Company has recently completed its SOC2 Certification (a 490+ point audit of all processes and security measures) – this is a timely and costly process but is already opening new doors of opportunity with its completion.
|Locations||Satellite offices located in Tennessee and Florida||Ownership||100%|
|Years in Business||Since 2010|
|Employees||15 full-time employees including the owners||Reason for Sale||Ownership firmly believes that the immense potential of their solution can only be realized by the right acquirer.|