The company is a locally, family-owned and operated full-service roofing and sheet metal company, that has been serving the Ohio construction market for over 13 years. Re-branded in 2017, the firm provides commercial roofing installation and maintenance, sheet metal installation, and roof replacement, repair, and restoration, as well as all related products and services.
The introduction of an improved business model in 2017, focused on commercial roofing and superior customer experience, has allowed the firm to focus on meeting the needs of a targeted group of customers, without compromising their ability to increase their appeal to a broader market.
The business has spent minimally on marketing and grown organically to great success. Currently, the company focuses on the Eastern Columbus, Ohio market, where they have gained considerable market share, allowing for the opportunity of continued growth towards central Columbus, the fastest growing city in Ohio.
The firm is always striving to improve the quality and the value of the products and services they offer. The company provides transparent, written proposals before any project begins and all are covered by warranties, backed by both the firm and the manufacturers. The installers are well trained and proficient in the roofing materials the company installs and each job is supervised by one of the company’s full-time foremen.
Their commitment and dexterity have fueled their ongoing growth since the company’s inception. As a result, the company enjoys a reputation of excellence and will gladly supply customer references for any potential buyers on request.
In spite of all the events surrounding COVID-19, the firm remains open as an essential business. The company will continue to serve their customer’s needs while practicing social distancing and doing their best to help keep everyone safe. Forecasted revenue and profits for 2020 remain unaffected, leaving the business poised for continued growth as they expand into new markets and increase their client list.
- A well-established and secure company focused primarily on commercial roofing.
- Sustainable and profitable operations, even during the Covid-19 pandemic.
- The Company’s commitment to the highest standards of workmanship and customer service has earned it a reputation for being a premier commercial roofing contractor in Columbus, Ohio, and the surrounding areas.
- Impressive track record and pipeline of upcoming projects that highlight the Company’s market strength and continued presence.
- Fully licensed and insured in compliance with state and local regulations.
- Highly knowledgeable and skilled supervisors who are able to maintain control over all current projects/responsibilities with minimal supervision from the owners.
- Robust relationships with commercial businesses.
- Limited competition in the Eastern suburbs of Columbus.
- Remarkable and untapped growth opportunities in the Columbus area, mostly by servicing the Eastern suburbs, adding a residential roofing arm, and hiring additional employees to meet the increased demand.
- Establishing an online presence would expand the exposure of an already growing business.
- With the introduction of more structured marketing efforts, the company can expand exposure, increase its client outreach, and ultimately fuel sales growth.
- The Company’s gross margins of 40% are relatively higher than the industry’s average of 34-35%.
- Sales for the US roofing and siding contractors’ industry are forecast to grow at a 4.14% compounded annual rate from 2017 to 2023.
Amid the COVID-19 pandemic, the company’s day-to-day operations and forecasted profitability for 2020 remain unaffected. Classified as an essential business, the firm’s business activity has remained stable throughout the past few months, while the supply chain has seen no interruptions.
The business is for sale for $700,000.
|Years in Business||3 Years– Ownership has been in the construction industry since 2007 but decided in 2017 to rename the business and focus solely on commercial roofing.||Ownership||100%|
|Employees||6 to 8 full-time employees with the potential to increase to 10 in peak periods.||Facilities||Property is owned by the seller independently of the business.
The 3,210 sq. ft building, which also houses a warehouse, is rented by the company under a lease agreement.
RE is available for purchase.
|Hours||Normal business hours||Inventory||Minimal|
|Fixed Assets||$49,631, including $43,660 in vehicles.||Reason for Sale||Owners plan to retire|