The company is a family-owned business that sells furniture, home accessories, staging, and interior design services through its brands, offering consigned, new, custom, and locally made furniture pieces, all merchandised in mixed vignettes in a 28,000 sq. ft. showroom.
The furniture sells directly from the showroom floor and refills from their local warehouse. They also take in new consignments daily, resulting in many customers frequenting the store simply to peruse and shop the new additions. The staff is trained to be warm, friendly and helpful.
The firm was designed in a way that creates synergies and fosters cross-selling. The sellers have leveraged the company’s warehouse and inventory investments to create a lucrative services business, known for its staging quality and award-winning interior design. The staging arm leverages furniture and accessories from the same warehouse that feeds the main furniture showroom. Staging homes helps drive the Interior Design business as realtors often recommend it to their customers. The company’s Interior Design unit, in turn, contributes to furniture sales growth, as design clients opt to acquire their furniture pieces directly through the business. This strategy has led to higher profits and strong customer loyalty.
To drive store traffic, the company also relies on word of mouth which is generated through its stellar employee culture and fun shopping experience. Billboard advertising, signage on the delivery truck, partnership with the local associations and SEO are also popular marketing avenues. The Company uses its two websites as a vehicle to generate interest and allow customers to shop best-selling and new items. These new, polished and easy to use websites have significantly elevated the customers’ online shopping experience.
- $2.5 million in annual revenue
- $500k EBITDA
- $1,100,000+ in inventory
- A well-established family-owned and operated business that offers furniture, home accessories, staging, and interior design services through its labels.
- The showroom is conveniently located in a high-traffic area with great visibility.
- The warehouse provides a continuously refreshed inventory for its furniture store and staging businesses.
- Reliable, friendly and experienced staff members knowledgeable of the industry, local market and evolving trends
- Strong online presence with successful SEO and 4.5 to 5-star ratings on Yelp, Google, Houzz and Facebook
- Impressive product offering that includes custom, locally made, and exclusive furniture selections
- Sustainable and profitable operations, even during the COVID-19 pandemic
- The company is a unique, solid, cash-generating furniture and home décor business that the right buyer can have a lot of fun with! Perfect for the creative personality, this business’s ability to grow is exponential.
- New owners could significantly grow revenue by investing in additional staging staff, delivery vehicles, and expanding into nearby markets.
The company is for sale for $2,000,000
|Business||Name to be provided||Asking Price||$2,000,000|
|Years in Business||8 Years–– Since 2012||Ownership||100%|
|Reason for Sale||Owners are relocating||Facilities||
10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Sun: 11:00 a.m. -5:00 p.m.