The Company, located in Texas, is a premier custom pool construction business. In operation and family-owned since 1996, the company is the #1 award-winning swimming pool company both in its immediate as well as surrounding areas and has amassed numerous regional awards from the Association of Pool & Spa Professionals (APSP) including the industry’s highest honor, “Best of Show.”
With over 35 years of experience in the pool construction industry, the owner has grown the company from a small, family-run operation into the highly reputable company that it is today. The Company is a licensed and insured member of APSP (Association of Pool and Spa Professionals), the local Builders Association, and the National Builders Association. It has maintained an A+ accredited rating with the Better Business Bureau since its founding.
The Company excels in balancing a customer’s objectives for energy efficiency with their budget to truly customize how their pool operates and makes every attempt to select the best equipment available, based on its reliability and maintenance-free operation. The Company only uses the most reputable and skilled pool professionals in the region to ensure that the quality of the finished product meets their clients’ exceptionally high standards.
The Company’s design staff is very experienced with a variety of backyard elevation situations and will advise clients as to the best way to accommodate a pool and deck into their backyard while minimizing tree loss. Additionally, the Company has a service department available exclusively to its customers and is registered as both a Pentair and Paramount Warranty Station to assist in getting the customer service scheduled as quickly as possible. The hydraulic system for the Company’s pools has been custom designed for maximum performance and energy efficiency.
Today, the Company continues its growth due to its ability to react quickly to the growing demand from increased construction activity within the trade area, strong customer loyalty, and unique selling proposition compared to competitors. Various opportunities for growth still exist for the Company through geographic expansion, reinforcing the sales and design personnel, incorporation of service and warranty work, and forging strong relationships with custom builders and realtors by attending more networking and award events. The Company provides an excellent opportunity for a new buyer interested in a business with reliable cash flows and substantial opportunities offering unlimited growth within a short time frame if adequately pursued.
- The #1 award-winning swimming pool company in its immediate as well as surrounding areas
- One of the area’s premier custom outdoor living specialists
- Award-winning innovative designs with state-of-the-art construction processes and materials
- Niche leadership position and known for outstanding quality in the custom pool building market
- Brought some of the service work done by subcontractors inhouse, which has created the ability to scale and lower its cost burden as seen in the remarkable growth over the Trailing Twelve Months
- Exceptional customer service
- Ability to manage each project to the smallest detail and keep clients informed and involved throughout the whole process
- Highly knowledgeable and skilled management, design, sales, and operations staff who operate independently of the owners
- Low risk, low cost options to improve net worth within a short period of time
- Strong potential for expansion into the fast-growing surrounding cities in Texas
- $7,776,476 in revenue and $876,039 in SDCF over the trailing twelve months leading to June 2019
|Locations||TX||Inventory||Inventory on hand has a monetary value of ~$10,000-15,000.|
|Years in Business||23 Years– Since 1996||FF&E|
|Employees||15 employees: 13 full-time and 2 part-time||Terms||Negotiable|
|Hours||Mon-Sun: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Weekends – By Appointment Only
|Facilities||Owned. 4800 Sqft, including warehouse||Reason for Sale||Owners plan to retire|