The company, located in New Mexico, is licensed construction business which offers residential and commercial stucco services and is located in New Mexico. The company’s service offerings include exterior residential and commercial stucco (which is very common in New Mexico), interior and exterior stone veneer, and interior Venetian plaster finish.
The current owners have been providing New Mexico with the highest quality of stucco & plaster application as well as stone installation services for over 30 years. They are consistently engaged with suppliers to ensure they have the best stucco products on hand.
The Company strives to provide the best quality in New Mexico. With over 30 years of knowledge and experience within the world of construction, clients are hiring a team of professionals who are trained and skilled to deliver a high-quality finished product. Additionally, the company’s senior management team’s expertise assures the delivery of a professional service and premium quality from start to finish.
The company believes it wouldn’t be able to provide such excellent services without its valuable crews. That is why they are so committed to having a developed and thorough safety program in place. In prior years, ownership has hired safety professionals to ensure it avoids any accidental losses.
The Company is ready for a new buyer to turn on a larger marketing apparatus in order to acquire new projects and clients in other cities in New Mexico as well as across the country.
- Well-established business with an excellent reputation for quality and reliability in the local market
- Highly-experienced management team and employees who operate independently of the owners, who live in another part of the country
- Solid and consistent gross margins – an average of 56% over the past 3 years
- Company has succeeded in growing organically thus far without incorporating any marketing or sales tactics and is prepared to see sales flourish with introduction of marketing
- Solid client and supplier relationships
- Sound grasp of the construction and stucco installation market stemming from the owners extensive years in the sector and the team’s robust training
- Sound financial health and profitability supported by a debt-free balance sheet
- Seller’s Discretionary Earnings of $379,020 in Trailing 12 months with nearly $3 Million in revenues
- The company’s project portfolio includes: 95% production builders’ stucco projects, 4% residential home owner stucco, and 1% commercial stucco projects
The owners plan to retire from the industry in order to pursue other business endeavors after their company’s sale and are seeking to sell the business for $1,250,000.
|Locations||NM||Inventory||Minimal warehouse inventory. The Company carries about $1,500 to $2,000 in supplies.|
|Employees||30-50 full-time employees||Terms||Negotiable|
|Hours||Mon. – Fri.
Field Crews: 7:00AM – 3:30 / 4PM
Office personnel: 8:00 AM – 4PM
|Facilities||Leased – 2,480 Sq.ft office space and .62-acre yard space
Rent– $1,700 per month
|Reason for Sale||To pursue new business endeavors in Mexico|