This 30+ year old northeast based niche automotive parts supplier/distributor is for sale to qualified buyer. Since its inception the business has grown to hundreds of customers throughout the Northeast region. Its location, diverse and extensive inventory, and custom software allow the company to achieve industry leading margins and an outstanding reputation.
- Established company of thirty plus years with great reputation and strong customer/vendor base
- Low risk, low cost options to improve net worth within a short time frame
- Proprietary inventory management software
- State-of-the-art warehouse storage system
- Large centrally located warehouse space
- Niche leadership position: high margins and dedicated personnel
- Strong potential for expansion, including by simply increasing work hours to include weekends and early mornings
- Solid recurring customer base
The company is a one-stop source for commercial vehicles, consistently keeping a huge inventory of the most common and uncommon parts needed on hand at all times, at extremely competitive prices. It offers original parts, as well as parts from many OE suppliers.
The company also takes pride in their in-house remanufacturing facility of steering boxes, rear ends, turbochargers, and power steering pumps. All of the parts meet the most rigid of quality standards. They are of the highest caliber, trusted worldwide for quality, and exceptional service is a top priority.
Revenue for the Auto Parts Supplier/Distributor industry trended higher over the five years prior to 2018. Original equipment manufacturers have built and improved key partnerships to meet growing consumer spending and evolving consumer preferences. As auto parts retailers increased sales and consumers sought auto repair services and parts replacements, suppliers/distributors encountered rising demand for products.
With over $3 million in total income, $400,000 in inventory (included in sale price), $280,420 in FF&E, 500,000 broad SKUs (Common SKUs around 4,500), Raincatcher lists the company at $3.5 million.