The company’s impressive accomplishments can be credited to three key factors – experience, craftsmanship and technical expertise. The Company’s leadership team and technicians all work diligently to ensure a pleasant experience from the first point of contact to the last. Ownership believes the company’s employees are dedicated to the business and would be willing to stay on with the new owner following the business’ sale.
- Manufacturer and distributor of the nation’s finest quality lifts for lifting commercial vehicles.
- Highly knowledgeable and skilled management, engineers, and technicians who share the common goal of providing unrivaled customer experience and adding value to clients’ businesses through market-leading solutions.
- Proven track record and experience of serving the heavy-duty workshop industry.
- A wide range of certified, “Made in USA,” Buy America-Compliant, and market-leading products.
- 900+ annual service inspections providing almost guaranteed service revenues with opportunities for growth .
- The Company manages its national sales, service and commercial operation from its headquarters in Maryland. From this central location, the Company provides support to its clients and their businesses.
- The company’s national approach to customer care has been proven over the years, with in-depth expertise across all sector applications.
- A customer-centric company that is powered by dependable staff which raises the level of customer satisfaction.
- Company has the potential for new revenue streams from sales online, exports, federal government sources, fork-lift truck companies and the rail sector. Expanding the service model into wider shop equipment is a major opportunity.
- Diverse customer base, including private entities and some governmental agencies looking to service and repair their heavy-duty vehicles such as light-rail, motor coaches, aircraft, public works vehicles, firetrucks, waste management trucks, etc.
- Average of $4 Million in revenues and $1.5 Million in gross profit from 2017-2019.
|Business||N/A||Asking Price||Open Listing|
|Locations||Maryland||Inventory||Typically between $600K-$900K.|
|Years in Business||45 Years – Since 1974||Terms||Negotiable|
|Employees||12 full-time employees includes the owner and his wife plus two consultants & two part-time employees.||Ownership||100%|
|Hours||Mon-Fri: Standard business hours.||Reason for Sale||The current owner plans on returning to the UK to be with family.|
|Facilities||Leased 10,000 Sq.ft. manufacturing and warehouse space.
Yearly rent: $70,068
Lease will expire in 2025.