Business DescriptionThis Michigan-based company is now offered for sale to qualified buyers exclusively through Raincatcher. The company is a microbrewer and leader in the craft beer segment with potential for continued profitable growth, making it an ideal opportunity for a strategic or investment buyer to enjoy lucrative cash flow and a rapid return on their investment. Key considerations:
- There is an industry-wide tailwind for microbrew and craft beers, which have gained widespread consumer demand nationally while interest in traditional beers like Bud declined.
- Company offers a dual revenue stream with both wholesale business, and direct-to-consumer sales at the brewery’s taproom location. Its gross margins are enviably high, at 39% for 2017.
- Business is primed for expansion within the state of Michigan, where craft beer is a $1.2 billion industry; or nationally where craft beer is a $28 billion industry.
- The owners created a successful, transferable culture that focuses on high quality product and strong consumer satisfaction.
- 2017 Production was approx. 4500 barrels, 2018 projected to be close to 5500 barrels
- The company hired a third party to conduct a sell-side due diligence on their accounting to verify the accuracy and integrity of their financials.
|Business||N/A||Asking Price||$3.3 Million|
|Location||MI||Real Estate||Included - Facility is 5,474 sq ft.|
|Yrs In Business||7.5 years||FF&E||$ 1 million (cost basis value)|
|Employees||14 between full and part time||Terms||Negotiable|
|Hours||Flexible||Ownership||LLC, members owns 100%|
|Facilities||1 taproom location with brewing facilities||Reason for Sale||Owners retiring|