Located in Colorado, the company is a well-established, family-owned and operated landscaping and construction business, serving the Denver metro area since 1979. The property the business operates from is also available. This is a large, unique property with open space for development, providing a lot of flexibility for the new owner, as most of the land is not being used.There is a lot of space for equipment and materials to be stored.
The firm’s goal is to provide professional landscaping and construction services to their customers. They proudly service the properties of homeowners, businesses, organizations, and property management companies.
The company’s unique design and construction services include custom drawings for new and existing homes, specializing in plantings, retainer walls, patios and walkways, low-voltage lighting, xeriscaping, rock and perennial gardens, water features, low maintenance landscapes, sod, rock and mulch, and new sprinkler systems. Their experience in both the landscaping and construction fields, sets them apart from other lawn care companies in the area.
In the aftermath of COVID-19, and as families curtail large gatherings and travel, the business’ clients are expected to spend more time in their yards over the summer and are spending more to add amenities and improve lawns. Increased interest in maintaining outdoor spaces is expected to drive demand for landscaping services in the near future. Further, the company holds $300,000 in future bookings.
The firm continues to dedicate itself to providing exceptional value to clients and offering a caring and fair work environment for employees to grow and prosper. The work culture and values practiced are unique to the business; they are rooted deep in its history, and are a primary reason for the continued success of the company over their existence. Throughout the years, the company has received multiple landscape awards that demonstrate its leadership in the industry and as recently as 2018 had an A rating with the Better Business Bureau.
- Local family-owned and operated business.
- Proven track record of longevity serving the Denver metro area for over four decades and counting.
- High concentration of customers in the area provides the business with a competitive advantage in pricing and quality over its competitors.
- Use of top-quality products and services for builds and lawn care services.
- Professional and courteous staff members that pride themselves on quality workmanship, excellent customer service, and an endless commitment to detail.
- Broad array of solutions and specialties including landscaping, hardscaping, xeriscaping, water features, retainer wall, and patios.
- Design-Build Approach ––The business is unique in that it expertly designs exterior projects and is also an experienced builder that brings these ideas and concepts to life.
- The team’s dedication to customer satisfaction and meticulous attention to detail, sets the company apart in the local market.
- Stable and predictable cash flows ––Most of the company’s business stems from loyal repeat customers.
- $300,000 in future bookings
- Over the period 2017-2019, the company’s average revenue totaled $909,724
- Potential to see sales explode by offering higher value-added, non-seasonal services, such as indoor landscaping, paid design, maintenance services, sustainability, and consulting services to keep busy. Offering winter services, such as snow removal and plowing is also another viable option.
- The property is located in a great area with further development opportunities and is available for sale as well. The real estate offers a new owner flexibility as most of the land is not being used currently.
It is the seller’s sense that all their employees are very dedicated to the company and would be willing to stay on following its sale. Retaining the company’s skilled, highly knowledgeable, and well-regarded employees should help the new owner to continue to operate the business effectively without interruption.
|Business||N/A||Asking Price||Business = $350,000*
Real Estate = $500,000
*Includes $160,000 of FF&E
|Years in Business||Started as a sole proprietorship during 1978–1979 then was incorporated in 1989||Ownership||100%|
|Employees||12 employees including the owners||Facilities||2.5 acres of land
1500 sq. ft garage and office building
|Hours||Mon – Sat: 8.00 AM- 5.00 PM
|Inventory||Approx. $1,700 of misc. rock, pavers, flagstone and sand and dirt. Inventory is picked up or delivered to job sites. Some heavily used material is stored at the business location.||Reason for Sale||Owners are ready to retire|