The company is a retail ice cream business with three locations in the Denver metropolitan area within a thriving franchise system which has more than 1,000 locations across the country and a presence in nearly 30 markets internationally. For over a decade, these franchise locations have been offering guests a unique and highly personalized ice cream experience
Doing business for 30 years, the award-winning Franchisor has become a national institution, beloved for offering the Ultimate Ice Cream Experience. Their executive team has invested significantly in ongoing education, training and has an entire team devoted to helping franchisees market their business, meet financial goals and support them in every aspect of growing the business long-term. The Franchisor has an iconic business model that has helped hundreds of entrepreneurs realize their potential of small business ownership while bringing the joy of artisanal, super-premium ice cream to their communities.
The average American eats about 23 pounds of ice cream a year, which is the world’s highest per capita consumption according to the International Dairy Foods Association. Due to an unending demand for the commodity of ice cream, the franchise company has remarkable staying power, being not only a sound investment with tremendous support from the parent brand and an exceptional product, but it’s also a fun business to own.
The new buyer will be getting all three locations at a very attractive price compared to the total investment required to start one of these franchises from scratch, which can reach almost $500,000.
- The new buyer will be getting all three locations at a very attractive price compared to the total investment required to start one of these franchises from scratch, which can reach almost $500,000
- Unique product and customer experience
- Strong brand recognition
- Consistent high gross profit margins (~78%) over the past 3 years
- Franchisor’s wide product portfolio allows the 3 stores to expand the customer base and offset the losses from one product category with benefits obtained from the other.
- The strong online presence of the brand on different social networking sites reinforces customer engagement.
- The locational advantage of the stores improves the competitive positioning in various ways, such as lower cost, improved accessibility and enhanced brand image in the local community.
- Super premium product quality, which increases brand loyalty and the stores’ performance in a competitive market.
- Diverse revenue streams including in-store sales, corporate and social events, fundraisers, and established partnerships with local businesses.
- Combining the locations leads to realized operational savings in personnel, inventory and utility costs.
- Changing demographics and the expected exponential growth in the population in the area should boost sales in the long haul.
|Locations||Denver metropolitan area||Inventory||Approx. $10,000. Product is shipped weekly.|
|Years in Business||13 Years.||FF&E||$137,000|
|Employees||8–12 staff members per store||Terms||Negotiable|
|Hours||Sun. –Thurs. 11AM – 9PM
Fri. –Sat. 11AM –10PM
Location #1: 1,300 Sq.ft.
Location #2: 800 Sq.ft.
Location #3: 1,000 Sq.ft
|Reason for Sale||Owners are absentee; one lives out of state. Hard to manage and put in the time and effort.|
The owners are seeking to sell 3 franchise locations for $250,000