The business is a robotic hair transplant system with offices and manufacturing in Orlando, Florida and Maharashtra, India. In operation since 2017, the company is the fastest, safest, least-invasive, most surgeon-friendly hair transplant system in the world.
- The company is the world’s first and only automated hair transplant systems with Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Augmented Reality (AR) features
- The system employs an industry-leading 50X Live Feed Artificial Intelligence video camera
- Customers rave about its cloud-based medical records management system (MRMS)
- System products include industry-leading software tools such as the Hair Studio and MRMS
- The system has many advantages over competitors including depth-control implanters and punches which are easy to learn and require minimal training for practitioners
- Procedures are completed substantially faster with the company while also delivering incredibly low graft damage rates
- Results driven revenues! Satisfied customers who experience minimal pain and see amazing results are driving the sales funnel
- The cost of the company’s products are 50% to 60% less expensive than its competitors while delivering vastly superior technologies and outcomes
- The system requires far fewer techs and physicians than conventional techniques
- The company operates with enormously high profit margins, (74% gross margin and 69% net profit margin) for the Trailing 12 months in 2018 and 2019
- All of the company’s products and accessories are FDA-approved. The company is also ISO-certified for its manufacturing ISO, GMP
- Extensive worldwide distribution chain in 30+ countries.
|Locations||U.S. Address: Orlando, FL 32810
India Address: Maharashtra | 411014, INDIA
|Years in Business||2 Years – The Indian company was incorporated in May 2017 while the U.S. entity was formed in May 2018.||Ownership||100%|
|Employees||14 full-time/part-time employees. 12 are based in India, 2 in Orlando, Florida.||Reason for Sale||The owners have started other ventures involving Robotics and Artificial Intelligence. They are devoting considerable time and energy to these projects.|
|Hours||Regular business hours for Eastern U.S. time zone|
|Inventory||Inventory held in stock carries a retail value of roughly $1,000,000, approximately 50 machines.
About 40% percent of the inventory is stored in India and 60% in Florida.
|Facilities||Both locations are leased spaces.
India ($2,000 monthly rent) – The facility comprises a 1,000 square foot office and 6,000 square foot production facility. The current lease has two more years remaining on the term.
U.S. ($5,217 monthly rent) – This is a 3,100 square foot office warehouse space where end-user production is completed. There are less than 4 years left on a 5-year lease.