Leader in one-stop residential and commercial security surveillance, home theater and automation, with three California locations. The home automation system market was valued at $39.93 Billion in 2016 and is expected to reach $79.57 Billion by 2022.
This is a turn-key operation where any buyer can step in and run this business with no prior experience in this industry. There are no cold calls, no door-knocking; it is a viable, strong business run by fully capable, professional employees who have the utmost integrity.
State-of-the-art systems are designed and installed by a professional crew for new and existing construction. Company is committed to providing cutting-edge technology, professional expertise, on-time delivery, competitive pricing and innovative solutions of the highest quality to every client whether they need a low- or high-end project designed from start to finish.
Services for commercial and residential include sales, designing and installing multi-room audio-visual systems, full security and
surveillance systems and home automation technology.
The owners have nearly 40 years of combined experience as technology providers in all aspects of commercial and residential technology applications.
• Based on the client’s needs for building projects including sales, design planning and installation services before, during and after
• Sales and installation for audio and video communication and control connectivity throughout the home or office for new and existing
• Design and execution of dedicated home theaters including lighting controls, seating, projectors, screens, curtains, and other finishes.
• Fully-automated systems and computer networking that allows sharing capabilities for data and hardware between multiple
computers, printers, and scanners.
• Installation of multiple phone lines within the home or office, including intercom and paging systems.
• Distributed audio-video capabilities throughout the home or office, including cable and satellite television, DVD and DVR systems,
CD and MP3 files and music servers.
• Complete security systems including heat, smoke, burglar, video monitoring, security surveillance and secured door access
capabilities (i.e., card access, fingerprint and retina scans).
The first and most obvious beneficiaries of this approach are “smart” devices and appliances that can be connected to a local area network, via Ethernet or Wi-Fi. However, electrical systems and even individual points, like light switches and electrical outlets, were also integrated into home automation networks, and businesses have even explored the potential of IP-based inventory tracking.
Automation refers to the ability to program and schedule events for the devices on the network. The programming may include time-related commands, such as having your lights turn on or off at specific times each day. It can also include non-scheduled events, such as turning on all the lights in your home when your security system alarm is triggered. One clear advantage of home automation is the unmatched potential for energy savings, and therefore cost savings. Your thermostat is already “smart” in the sense that it uses a temperature threshold to govern the home’s heating and cooling system. In most cases, thermostats can also be programmed with different target temperatures in order to keep energy usage at a minimum during the hours when you’re least likely to benefit from the heating and cooling.
• Company Vehicles: 8 company vehicles with alarms and vehicle tracking
• 3 Company Domains
• Social Media – FaceBook, Twitter, Instagram, You Tube and Google Plus
• Computer Equipment
• Company Tools
Gross income: $2,634,372
Adjusted net income: $560,336
Asking price: $2,100,000 + INV