Fast-expanding, non-unionized, excavating, heavy civil and underground utility company located on the west coast for sale. The company is well diversified in both the private and public sectors, while establishing itself as a key player in the fast-expanding, Renewable Energy Sector. A growing amount of business comes from the renewable energy sector; as well as, the power industry, public works and some site-civil residential work. This is a well-established business with high year-over-year growth and an approved supplier to key government agencies, with $191 million in pending contracts.
Gross Revenue: $25,365,762
Net Income: $2,344,191
Asking Price: $11,500,000 + Real Estate
Real Estate: $1,198,000 (2) locations – 6,400 sf building and (2) 2,000 sf office buildings
The company serves the Western United States and Alaska, and will be branching into Hawaii in Fall 2017 in a joint venture project valued at $34 million. In addition, there is a possibility of branching into Haiti with a $140 million wind farm project. The company, rooted in a small town with strong community ties, promises hometown service backed by a team of construction professionals, takes pride in everything its team does. The company has such a stellar reputation for quality and integrity, that its services are highly sought and it earns them a premium when bidding new projects.
Current opportunities include large joint venture projects and increasing demand for wind farms. This is a high-growth company that is fast becoming a dominant player in the Renewable Energy Sector, a sector that saw investments of $242 Billion in 2016.
The owner believes that the company will continue to experience significant growth with its diversification in both the public and private sectors, and particularly given its competitive advantage as i) a government approved supplier and ii) registration as a preferred vendor for a large federal power marketer.
Here are some of the highlights and competitive advantages of this business:
- The company operates a well-diversified book of projects, within both the private and public sectors. A growing amount of business comes from the renewable energy sector; as well as, the power industry, public works and some site-civil residential work.
- The company has such a stellar reputation for quality and integrity that its services are highly sought, and it earns them a premium when bidding new projects.
- The company excels in its value engineering efforts. This, in part, is why they win bids at premium rates – their reputation for sincere efforts toward cost savings throughout the lifecycle of construction, without sacrificing quality.
- The socioeconomic forces behind the renewable energy sector are positively staggering, and for the company this represents fertile ground for decades of tremendous growth.
- The FAST Act increased federal funding for highway infrastructure by 5.1% in 2016 and will increase it 2.1%-2.4% in fiscal years 2017-2020.
- Power spending in 2017 will increase 2% over 2016 for a 6th consecutive year of near $100 billion in spending. Highway spending in 2017 will grow 5% over 2016.