The company is a fashion manufacturer-wholesaler
The Company has experienced and competent employees who are well-equipped to ensure a smooth transition if new ownership desires. The new owner can quickly grow the customer base by harnessing the power of eCommerce and online marketplaces, thus providing them with access to new, larger audiences. Additionally, the company has the potential to forge new online business partnerships with major retailers.
- The company is well-established and has provided significant income and growth to the owners, who are now ready to retire and explore other interests.
- Successfully owned and managed by two experts with over 48 years of industry experience
- Strong customer partnerships with major department stores including Nordstrom, Bloomingdales, Dillards, Macys, Neiman Marcus, Ross, and TJX. Over the last 8 years the focus has been on discount stores such as Bealls Outlet, Burlington and Nordstrom Rack.
- Long-standing vendor relationships which can be transferred to the new owner.
- Revenue security due to weak, competitive pressure within their niche market segment.
- Additionally the company has the potential to forge new online business partnerships with major retailers.
- Establishing a presence in online marketplaces should give the Company easy access to larger, untapped audiences for its products and brands, which can lead to improved sales and margins.
- Large and diverse customer demographic.
- Competent and extensive supplier network both domestically and internationally.
- Processes and strategies already in place that are easy to maintain in order to ensure future success.
- World class accounting and inventory management technologies – QuickBooks and AIMS360 Software.
- Hiring sales associates to develop and manage relationships with retail accounts in major metropolitan areas can improve the Company’s visibility and client outreach.
- Remarkably consistent and predictable financial performance
- Opportunity to significantly reduce rent and create better margins by relocating away from current location
The owners are willing to sign an extensive Non-Compete Agreement and they have no other businesses in the industry, nor any intention to re-enter the manufacturing segment. The company is currently up for sale for $2,500,000 plus inventory.
|Business||N/A||Asking Price||$2.5mm + inventory|
|Years in Business||27 Years – Since 1993||Ownership||100%|
|Employees||10 full-time employees excluding the owners. The Company also contracts 3 independent sales reps.||Facilities||Building is 17,500 Square Feet rented by the company under a lease agreement.
The business location should be moved to get better returns and growth. The rent is some of the highest in its area, and cuts into profits. We highly recommend the new owner find a new cost effective facility.
9:00 am-5:30 pm
|Inventory||Approx. 700,000 to 1,000,000 units with a value of approximately $3 – 5.5 million|
|FF&E||Computers, Furniture, Fixtures, Office supplies ($20,000 Value)||Reason for Sale||Retirement|