The company is a construction company located in Texas. In 44 years of continuous operation, current ownership has established the company’s expertise as the de facto specialist in custom residential construction, remodeling and renovations.
The company is experienced at working with local and out-of-town designers and architects and has built a strong network of subcontractors which could help a new owner expand to other markets. Due to limited competition as a custom home builder and remodeler, the firm has a lucrative list of loyal and repeat clients.
The company’s vice president currently oversees all project management and hopes to remain in place with the new owner. The Company’s employees and subcontractors enjoy working for the Company, are dedicated to its continued success, and are willing to stay onboard following the sale of the business.
Depending on the new owner’s vision, the business offers tremendous scalability. With its current portfolio, the company’s geographical footprint can be expanded to include surrounding cities that exhibit strong potential and growth opportunities. Unlike other states, Texas has NO licensing requirement to work as a general contractor! The new buyer can hit the ground running post-acquisition.
- The company is the go-to, established leader in its area as a residential remodeling company and custom home builder.
- Repeat customers make up 65% of the customer base.
- Strong presence and influence in the local communities and areas of operation.
- 44 years of residential ground-up construction and remodeling experience.
- Great rapport with residential clients in the city.
- A vast network of highly qualified subcontractors employed by the firm.
- Tremendous room for expansion and accommodating commercial renovations and remodeling in the area.
- Limited competition in the area will give a new owner the chance to easily dominate the market.
- Advertising costs are minimal due to decades of presence in the city. Website promotion can bring in further business and increase visibility.
- In Texas, a license is NOT required to operate a residential construction business.
- From 2012 to 2018, the housing market has gained momentum and the builders have reported a steady rise in sales, construction and traffic.
- The market for single-family homes has also spiked in 2017 by 8.6% and 4% in 2018. The demand for multi-construction homes also grew by 8% in 2018.
- The business’ immediate area is forecast to experience a significant boom with the new deep-water port and discovered oil fields. Construction firms are in for a massive windfall for the next few decades
|Reason for Sale||Owner plans to retire|
|Years in Business||Started in 1976 and incorporated in 1984.||Terms||Negotiable|
|Employees||4 full-time employees includes owner||Ownership||100%|
|Hours||Weekday Business Hours||Facilities||Business is currently run from a side building at the owner’s home. A new owner might operate from a home office or establish a new location|
|Equipment||The sale does not include any equipment, tools or inventory.|