- The company is the go-to, established leader in its area as a residential remodeling company and custom home builder.
- Repeat customers make up 65% of the customer base.
- Strong presence and influence in the local communities and areas of operation.
- 44 years of residential ground-up construction and remodeling experience.
- Great rapport with residential clients in the city.
- A vast network of highly qualified subcontractors employed by the firm.
- Tremendous room for expansion and accommodating commercial renovations and remodeling in the area.
- Limited competition in the area will give a new owner the chance to easily dominate the market.
- Advertising costs are minimal due to decades of presence in the city. Website promotion can bring in further business and increase visibility.
- In Texas, a license is NOT required to operate a residential construction business.
- From 2012 to 2018, the housing market has gained momentum and the builders have reported a steady rise in sales, construction and traffic.
- The market for single-family homes has also spiked in 2017 by 8.6% and 4% in 2018. The demand for multi-construction homes also grew by 8% in 2018.
- The business’ immediate area is forecast to experience a significant boom with the new deep-water port and discovered oil fields. Construction firms are in for a massive windfall for the next few decades
|Reason for Sale||Owner plans to retire|
|Years in Business||Started in 1976 and incorporated in 1984.||Terms||Negotiable|
|Employees||4 full-time employees includes owner||Ownership||100%|
|Hours||Weekday Business Hours||Facilities||Business is currently run from a side building at the owner’s home. A new owner might operate from a home office or establish a new location|
|Equipment||The sale does not include any equipment, tools or inventory.|