Business DescriptionFor sale is the event management company based in TX. The company's business model is to generate sponsorship and entry fee income from a series of different races in the TX market for runners of all skill levels. The business capitalizes on the increasing and profitable popularity of running and fitness, combined with savvy digital marketing and event-based sponsorship. For buyers looking to monetize the $31 billion market for fitness,1 the acquisition is an ideal fit for:
- A strategic that manages road races in other markets;
- A strategic that makes running and fitness products like apparel, gear, or wearables;
- An investor looking for predictable cash flow, including those who don't want to be involved in day-to-day management.
- One of the company's race series (A) consists of five races featuring a family friendly atmosphere suitable for all ages and skill level including 5k, 10k, and kids 1k runs.
- The company's other race series (B) consists of three half-marathon races accompanied by a 5k and kids 1K event to attract families and elite athletes alike.
- Both Series now offer a “Virtual Race” option allowing runners to participate even if they are away from the area. Virtual Racers register digitally and run the required distance within three days of live event – and still get the t-shirt and medals.
- Both Series pull in 501 (c ) charities and their corporate backers, where entire teams of runners participate to raise money for their desired cause.
- A well-managed events company with great reputation of unique quality events
- Large repeat customer base who attend multiple events per year and year over year
- Strong Margins
- Well branded races with ability to scale
- Management (Race Director and Race Coordinator) in place to run the races
- Low owner involvement required for day to day operations
|Years in Business||4||FF&E||Equipment List Available|
|Employees||1 Race Coordinator 1 Race Director||Terms||Asset Sale|
|8 races per year|